Incredibly scarce 1st edition ofgreat Chicago 60's psych that was meant to accompany the Baron and Bailey Light Circus at the Museum of Contemporary Art here in Chicago.
Only 100 copies were pressed on private label Chaparral in 1968 and were not sold to the public. Instead they were given out as promos to visitors at the MCA.
This copy is fantastic. It is super clean with only a couple of very light storage/ sleeve marks to mention. These are not scratches and do not affect play. It sounds great. There is virtually no background noise even in between songs.
Sleeve is also in nice shape. The hot pink paper slicks are still glued nice and tight and the seams are good. There is the start of some ring wear and the bottom left corner is dinged, but it is in otherwise top condition.
Original copies are extremely rare and this one has been carefully handled-You would have a very hard time finding a copy in nicer condition.
Due to the rarity of this LP we will only ship Priority on this auction, which will include a tracking number and insurance.
- We are a brick and mortar record store with a professional mail order department.
- Your purchase will be shipped in a thick cardboard mailer made for shipping records.
-Generally we ship with the vinyl outside of the sleeve but are happy to send however you prefer- just let us know!
- We are more than happy to combine shipping costs onmultiple wins, but please wait for an invoice before paying.
- We are pleased to offer worldwide shipping, however any extra costs that your countrycharges at customs is the responsibility of the buyer!
- If you live in the Chicago area and would like to pick up your win at one of our locations, that is fine too- we would love to see you!
****If you are an Illinois resident, sales tax of 9.75 will be added to your winning bid****
PAYMENT: We accept PayPal and can take Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover and check cards via telephone. You may also use a Reckless Gift Certificate towards our auctions.
We do our best to accurately describe our auctions. If we have misrepresented our listing we are happy to take it back. Serious bidders only please.