I played this one time... And I only played the CD's. I read some of the book but was very careful with it. I haven't touchedanything else in this set. In other words, This set is like new and in complete awesome condition. I will send it UPS in the exact same box itwhat sent to me in.
It's obviously numbered and numbered in the 300's... (I don't wanna give the number out for good measure).
This is a great find and a whopper of a set. It'll keep you busy for sure.
I will ship this UPS Ground and the shipping is free so please consider this when you bid. I will not ship outside the lower 48 States.
See my feedback and other auctions too - thanks
Below is from the Bob Dylan site....
THE CUTTING EDGE 1965 – 1966: THE BOOTLEG SERIES VOL. 12 COLLECTOR’S EDITION
- Limited, numbered edition of 5,000 units worldwide –THESE WILL BE THE ONLY COPIES OF THE COLLECTOR’S EDITION EVER MANUFACTURED!
- Every single note recorded by Bob Dylan in the studio in 1965/1966
- 379 tracks on 18 discs
- 180 page hardcover 11” x 11” book
- Includes certificate of authenticity
- The original nine mono 45 RPM singles released during the time period
- A leopard skin printed spindle
- A strip of film cells from an original print of the ‘Don’t Look Back’ film
- includes a download link to hi-res audio files for all 18 discs