WE CURRENTLY HAVE MORE THAN 300 LISTED ITEMS
►Click here to see ALL our ROCK auctions ►Our PSYCH & PROGRESSIVE auctions ►Our PUNK & NEW WAVE auctions ► Our JAZZ auctions ►Our BLUE NOTE JAZZ auctions ►Our BLUES auctions ►Our CLASSICAL auctions ►Our COUNTRY auctions ►Our FUNK auctions ►Our LATIN auctions ►Our METAL auctions►Our REGGAE auctions ►Our SOUL auctions ► Our STILL SEALED ITEMS ►Our PROMO auctions ►Our ACETATE auctions ►Our TEST PRESSING auctions ►Our AUDIOPHILE auctions
· THE BEATLES - THE BEATLES' CHRISTMAS ALBUM – ULTRA-RARE ORIGINAL 1970 APPLE RECORDS PROMOTIONAL-ONLY, RECORD CLUB-ONLY MONO LP SBC-100
· ORIGINAL U.S. PRESSING
ABSOLUTELY, CATEGORICALLY, UNEQUIVOCALLY ORIGINAL, AUTHENTIC , GENUINE U.S. PRESSING (DEFINITELY NOT A COUNTERFEIT)
· *** PROMOTIONAL COPY (ALL COPIES OF THIS ALBUM ARE PROMOTAL; THERE ARE NO KNOWN STOCK COPIES OF THE ALBUM), THE PROMOTIONAL BANNER ON THE COVER AND ON THE LABELS CLEARLY IDENTIFY THE ALBUM AS PROMOTIONAL ***
· ORIGINAL APPLE LABEL (GREEN APPLE ON ONE SIDE, SPLIT APPLE ON THE OTHER)
· The record has ►SAM FELDMAN'S initials (SF) clearly stamped or hand-etched in the trail-off vinyl (dead wax)
· THIS IS THE ORIGINAL, AUTHENTIC, FIRST U.S. PRESSING; THIS IS NOT A REISSUE, AN IMPORT, OR A COUNTERFEIT PRESSING.
· INSCRIPTION ON THE SPINE: THE BEATLES CHRISTMAS ALBUM: SBC-100
· PERFECTLY CLEAR AND CRISP PHOTOS OF ALL SIX CHRISTMAS EP’S ON BACK COVER – COUNTERFEIT PRESSINGS HAVE “BLURRED” IMAGE OF THE 1964 RECORD
· INSCRIPTION OVER JOHN LENNON'S HEAD IN THE LOWER ROW OF PICS, SECOND BOX FROM LEFT ("THEATRE ROYAL") IS CLEARLY VISIBLE, DISCERNIBLE AND LEGIBLE.
· GUARANTEED ORIGINAL PRESSING: THE LIGHT CIRCULAR INDENT (PRESSURE MARK) ON THE LABEL APPEARS ABOUT 1 INCH FROM THE SPINDLE HOLE (BOOTLEGS AND COUNTERFEITS HAVE THIS MARK MUCH FARTHER AWAY FROM THE HOLE, VERY NEAR THE VERY EDGE OF THE LABEL)
· ORIGINAL, THICK CARDBOARD COVER (AMERICAN STYLE)
· LIGHT BLUE COVER WITH METALIC, CHROME-LIKE HUE
· COVER IS STILL IN ITS ORIGINAL SHRINK (CELLOPHANE) WRAP
· THE RECORD HAS “BELL SOUND” STAMP IN THE TRAIL-OFF VINYL (DEAD WAX) AREA, WHICH IS GENERALLY CONSIDERED AS ONE OF THE PROOFS OF AUTHENTICITY OF THE FIRST GENERATION OF PRESSINGS.
· CLEAN, WEAR-FREE LABELS
· THICK, HEAVY VINYL PRESSING
· As far as we know, this album has NEVER been available on legitimate Compact Disc or in any other way, manner or format.
(►PLEASE SEE THE IMAGE OF THE COVER, LABEL OR BOTH, SHOWN BELOW)
(Note: this is a REAL image of the ACTUAL item you are bidding on. This is NOT a "recycled" image from our previous auction. What you see is what you'll get. GUARANTEED!)
When Beatles disbanded in 1970, Apple records compiled all of their 1963-69 annual Christmas messages which the Fab Four had distributed to their fan clubs and worldwide appreciation societies via series of extremely rare flexi-discs and 45rpm singles, and issued them on a single album. To our best knowledge, this album has never been released anywhere in the world in this (or any other) format and is brutally hard to find. Indeed, this is one of the toughest items in the entire Beatles catalogue. In many ways, even the infamous "Butcher cover" is easier to find.
WHILE MANY CONVINCING COUNTERFEIT COPIES OF THIS ALBUM EXIST, WE ABSOLUTELY GUARANTEE THAT THIS IS THE ONE AND ONLY, ORIGINAL, AUTHENTIC, GENUINE PRESSING OF THE ALBUM. WE ARE SO CONFIDENT THAT THIS IS THE AUTHENTIC PRESSING THAT WE WILL GLADLY PROVIDE CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY AND PROVENANCE TO THE WINNING BIDDER UPON REQUEST.
ALL THE ELEMENTS OF THE ORIGINAL PRESSING ARE IN PLACE: clear and legible inscription on the spine of the cover; “Bell Sound” machine stamp in the trail-off vinyl (which many collectors take to be a sufficient proof of the record's authenticity and provenance), cardboard cover with slick folded and pasted onto the back cover; thick vinyl, fine and precise font and lettering on the label, clear and sharp images on both front and back cover; The inscription “Theatre Royal” above John Lennon’s head on the third from the left image at the bottom row is clear, visible and fully legible; the photo image of the Beatles’ 1964 Christmas flexi-disc on the back cover is NOT grainy and spotty (as is the case on most counterfeit pressings).
TO SEE IF WE HAVE OTHER LISTED ITEMS BY THIS GROUP OR ARTIST ► CLICK HERE
For additional information on this album click here
(IMPORTANT NOTE: unless otherwise noted, ALL records are graded visually, and NOT play-graded!; we grade records under the strong, diffuse room light or discrete sunlight)
(a) WE GRADE THE VINYL AS (WEAK) NEAR MINT. Some VERY LIGHT AND SUPERFICIAL abrasions – mostly sleeve scuffs - are (barely) visible, but are probably inaudible, and do not affect visual integrity or beauty of the vinyl. The original luster is very much intact, and the vinyl shines and sparkles almost like new.
(b) The record is pressed on a beautiful, thick, inflexible vinyl, which was usually used for the first or very early pressings. Usually, the sound on such thick vinyl pressings is full-bodied, vivid, and even dramatic. Do not expect to obtain such a majestic analog sound from a digital recording!