***NICE BATCH OF PRIVATE PRESS & LOCAL LABEL PSYCH, GARAGE, XIAN, FOLK, ETC. THIS WEEK…
ARTIST : RANDY RICE
TITLE : TO ANYONE WHO'S EVER LAUGHED AT SOMEONE ELSE
LABEL & CATALOG NUMBER : NO LABEL / RR-1
FORMAT : 2LP
COVER CONDITION : F screen print front with pasted rear slick. obvious water damage bottom 1/4 of cover, worse front, general wear otherwise, with both inserts (minor staining but still nice). signed & numbered in pencil bottom front.
VINYL CONDITION : ok, this ones hard to grade, please read… record one VG due only to an odd pressing flaw at the very start of the side, almost like a minor crease or linear dent (see photo). it runs fully through track B1, and slightly enters track B2 but not as bad there. on the first side it effects the first few minutes of A1 to a lesser extent. it plays through for me on various systems but there is a low "thump" in those areas. please check the 3rd sample below, its track B1 which is by far the worst spot. otherwise very clean & barely played. record two EX barely played, some faint storage scuffs only.
NOTES : rare '74 original of this double album private press loner folk psych masterpiece. its crazy this still doesn't have a classy vinyl reissue as its easily one of the best in this bag. a long, deep & intense experience that will hold your attention throughout. largely in somber introspective acoustic folk mode but rarely conventional, and fully electrified & rocking at times, especial during the nearly proto-thrash mid section of 'mrs. bitch' which is simply a super intense track on many levels. great & personal song writing touches on just about everything. well deserved high praise in the acid archives. this copies got some obvious issues but overall a great listening copy and considering the $1000+ price of a mint one a nice place to start. complete with both inserts. highly recommened, one of the best…
sit back, turn it up, chill out for a few moments, and listen to a full track or two from the actual album listed. 3rd sample highlights the mentioned flaw…
***PLEASE CHECK OUR OTHER LISTINGS FOR ~150 MORE PRIVATE PRESS & LOCAL LABEL PSYCH, GARAGE, XIAN, ACID FOLK, ETC. LPS CURRENTLY LISTED. LOTS OF RARE & OBSCURE TITLES, MANY FEATURED IN THE ACID ARCHIVES OR THE ARCHIVIST BOOKS, AND ALL STARTING AT $9.99.
------- the general stuff :
- PLEASE NOTE : US orders over $200.00 will require insurance /OVERSEAS orders over $200.00 will require PRIORITY shipping /OVERSEASorders over $1000.00 will require EXPRESS shipping. if you need to know exact rates please inquire BEFORE bidding. thank you.
- PLEASE WAIT FOR MY INVOICE BEFORE PAYING TO INSURE YOU GET THE CORRECT & BEST SHIPPING PRICE...
- PLEASE… if you have any problem with your purchase, before leaving feedback or taking other action, please just contact me & we'll work it out! i like happy customers!
- i've been selling records in person & through the mail for 15+ years, both on & off ebay, with 100% positive feedback on over 2500 ratings through my other ebay account. i know how to grade (strict, that is) how to pack, and rest assured i aim to please.
- for grading i use : M (rarely) / NM / NM- / EX / VG++ / VG+ / VG / VG- / F graded under bright bare-bulb direct light… unless there are specific mentions of audio quality please consider grading as VISUAL ONLY.
------- the shipping stuff :
- i pack very solid using new high quality heavy weight lp mailers with two (or more) new cardboard filler pads. all unsealed lps are shipped out of the cover, and new inner sleeves & polybags will be added when needed. always willing to double box, etc. as requested, at slight extra cost. just ask.
- delivery confirmation & tracking will be included with all domestic orders.
- single lp shipping rates * please note in most cases 2 LPS SHIP FOR THE SAME RATES AS 1 LP! can depend on exact weight so inquire. -
lp - $5.00 tracked media mail in the usa.
lp - $10.00-$16.00 priority mail in the usa, rates vary.
lp - $15.00 1st class airmail to canada.
lp - $24.00 overseas 1st class airmail.
lp - $36.00 overseas registered airmail.
- domestic orders over $200.00 will require insurance.
- overseas orders over $200.00 will require registered or priority shipping.
- overseas orders over $1000.00 will require express shipping.
- all orders to ITALY, RUSSIA, and POSSIBLY OTHER COUNTRIES over $50.00 will require registered or priority shipping, at the buyers expense. likewise, buyers with low feedback and/or unconfirmed shipping address may be required to purchase registered or priority shipping, at the buyers expense, at my discretion.please ask BEFORE BIDDING if you have concerns.
- overseas customers please note, before bidding : import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the shipping charges. these charges are the buyer's responsibility. please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
- happy to combine shipping on any order for the best rates. if you need to know the actual shipping cost for a combined order please ask ahead of time & i'll check options.
- I SHIP QUICK! usually within 24 of payment & almost always within 48.
- please pay within 3 days.
( ( ( T H A N K Y O U ) ) )