(Note: Record can be mailed from Germany mid September if you prefer.)
Media: Mint Minus
Sleeve: Generic Company
Label: As in photos.
(See below for grading legend and method)
Lebanon was chosen by major labels in the 60s and 70s as the prime (and sometimes only) base for pressing their catalogs intended for the Middle Eastern and North African markets.
The onset of the civil war in 1975 forced the plants to close and destroyed much of the stocks.
Lebanese presses of certain collectible artists are therefore highly prized and ultra rare to find, let alone in excellent condition.
Record in magnificent condition with negligible paper scuffs under strong light.
Please listen to the intro of side A here:
Comes with Philips Lebanon company sleeve.
Please inspect the photos.
Record stored separately in new, nylon-lined white paper sleeve.
More detailed descriptions gladly provided. Please drop us a line and we'll be as explicit as possible.
All our records are:
- Conscientiously and conservatively graded.
- Triple washed ULTRASONICALLY.
- Shipped in separate, new inner sleeves.
- Provided with polyethylene outer sleeves.
- Professionally packed for shipping.
- Only Shipped REGISTERED Airmail Worldwide at low rates, with Tracking Number immediately emailed to the client.
Bunched items shipped at lowest possible rates. Please wait for our invoice.
GRADING LEGEND - MEDIA
Record sealed and in perfect condition.
Seems unplayed and is almost flawless.
VERY GOOD PLUS:
Shiny and clean. May have a hairline or mark that does not affect play, and could have a stray, random click.
Use evident but well cared for. Low surface noise. May start off with a crackle which lessens significantly after a few turns.
Use evident with hairlines and scuffing. Moderate surface noise with occasional clicks and pops.
Heavy hairlines and scuffing, as well as some scratches, but no skips. Pervasive surface noise.
GRADING LEGEND - SLEEVE
May be unsealed, but is definitely flawless.
You really have to look, but there's a spot or nick somewhere.
VERY GOOD PLUS:
Overall nice and clean, but there's a nick, bend or bruise that is not too evident.
Used but well cared for. May exhibit light ringwear, bend marks, edge scuffing and/or sticker bruises, but discreetly.
Obviously used. Will show ringwear, bendmarks, edge scuffing, cellotaping, light seamsplits and/or sticker bruises, but is not too distressing to the eye.
Same as ACCEPTABLE, but may have small rips, splits or tears. Sleeve is intact but not pretty.
All sleeves marked as 'Generic' pertain to company sleeves, not picture sleeves (relevant mostly for 45s).
- Records are first assessed visually. Obviously scratched or otherwise poor records are discarded.
- Records are then triple washed ultrasonically, after which they are re-examined visually.
- Obviously flawless records are double checked for excellent sound and graded as such.
- Records showing hairlines, specks, scuffing, fogginess or other manifestations, no matter how minute, are examined thoroughly on our Technics SL-150 MKII, fitted with an SME 3009 Series III tonearm and Denon DL-103 MC cartridge. Results of this examination are conveyed unabashedly if they fall beyond our standard grading legend.