You are bidding on the 18 CD collector's edition of Vol. 12 of the Bob Dylan Bootleg Series. This set includes every note recorded during the making of the Bringing It All Back Home, Highway 61 Revisited, and Blonde on Blonde. There are only 5000 copies of the set and this is #153.
THE CUTTING EDGE 1965 – 1966: THE BOOTLEG SERIES VOL. 12 COLLECTOR’S EDITION
- Limited, numbered edition of 5,000 units worldwide –THESE WILL BE THE ONLY COPIES OF THE COLLECTOR’S EDITION EVER MANUFACTURED!
- Every single note recorded by Bob Dylan in the studio in 1965/1966
- 379 tracks on 18 discs
- 180 page hardcover 11” x 11” book
- Includes certificate of authenticity
- The original nine mono 45 RPM singles released during the time period
- A leopard skin printed spindle
- A strip of film cells from an original print of the ‘Don’t Look Back’ film
The set does not include a code for the downloads included. The download link was emailed to me, so I will supply the files on a flash drive with the set.
The set was not shrink-wrapped, but has also not been opened or reviewed in any way. It will ship in the original shipping container with full UPS insurance.
On Dec-04-15 at 12:15:35 PST, seller added the following information:
SPECIAL NOTE!!!! Columbia just emailed all owners of the set announcing a special download for purchasers of this collector's edition:
The holidays are coming early for you via a special gift from Columbia Records: 208 tracks encompassing more than ten hours of previously unreleased live Bob Dylan performances from his landmark 1965 tours, including 14 complete concerts – both acoustic and electric - and an array of recordings from television shows, hotel rooms, and other live appearances.
The extra tracks are in mp3 format and will be included with the box set on the same flash drive as the other files.