ARCESIA Reachin LP MEGA RARE ORIGINAL Private Alpha Fuzz Psych HEAR
Please Check My Other Auctions For Over 1,000+ LP's , This Collection Consists Of ROCK, METAL, FOLK, BLUES, CHRISTIAN , AOR, PSYCH, SSW, SOUNDTRACKS , AUDIOPHILE, PRIVATE PRESSINGS, NEW AGE AND CLASSICAL. Most Are Very Good to Mint Condition From My Personal Collection. Pictures Of Both Front/Back Cover & Label, With Lot's of Soundclips.
NOW OFFERING FREE ECONOMY SHIPPING IN THE US!!!
ALL MY RECORDS ARE ORIGINAL PRESSINGS UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED!
VINYL ~ VG (plays great.. no skips, plays with light background noise in quiet areas)
COVER ~ VG++
US ~ PRESSING
COMMENTS ~ MEGA RARE PRIVATE PSYCH LOUNGE LP ON THE ALPHA RECORDS LABEL 103 STEREO. 1971 ORIGINAL.
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN!
From A Popike Auction: Amazing LP wherein a formerly famous big band singer goes loungedelic; the charm of the LP being in the odd juxtaposition of late 60s SoCal Doors influenced pop/rock styling with heavy organ and (often) wild guitar (at times with use of fuzz) backing the seemingly stream of consciousness lyrics belted out in his big band crooner style.
Described by The Lama in the Acid Archives as "imagining Del Shannon's Charles Westover LP with Father Yod on vocals and you're halfway there". Even that is only halfway there.
Original copies can be counted on one's fingers with a couple to spare. Reissued twice (each time with the side order reversed), with even those not easy to find these days, an original is nearly impossible. Nearly, I say, because here's one right here.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MAIL SERVICE MALFUNCTIONS, INSURANCE & CERTIFIED MAIL AVAILABLE.
**Important Note For International Buyers: The Price Will Vary Depending On Weight. Rates May Change After 6 Records Or After The Package Exceeds 4 Pounds !!!!
**Multiple Record Sets Count As The Number Of Records Included.
*WORLD WIDE SHIPPING*
*I WILL COMBINE SHIPPING. PLEASE WAIT FOR AN INVOICE BEFORE PAYING IF YOU HAVE WON MULTIPLE ITEMS.
USA-PRIORITY MAIL....$9.00.......$3.00 Each Additional
CANADA-AIRMAIL........$12.99.......$2.00 Each Additional
EUROPE-AIRMAIL........$18.99......$3.00 Each Additional
JAPAN, FAR EAST, AND AUSTRALIA-
AIRMAIL.............$19.99..............$3.00 Each Additional
- I COMBINE SHIPPING, $3.00 FOR EACH ADDITIONAL RECORD
- MULTIPLE RECORD SETS COUNT AS THE NUMBER OF RECORDS INCLUDED
- M= A near perfect, probably unplayed record (Usually use this for sealed records).
- NM= Record appears new, At most, perhaps a light mark appears on the record. It should play without any noise or skips of any kind whatsoever.
- VG++= Record has some extremely light surface marks. These marks do not affect play. Very nice copy
- VG+= Record has noticeable marks, Light surface scratches and may play with some very light noise, but doesn't overpower the music, Still very enjoyable.
- VG= Record has noticeable marks and scratches, plays with noise
- G= Lots of ware, Noise and scratches more audible than music.
Records Are Removed From Their Covers. All Records Are Packed Between Two Sturdy Corrugated Cardboard Flats And Sealed Tight In A Corrugated Record Mailer.
EMAIL ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS!!!