« Back to Main Page
LAND OF REGGAE
LABEL: BLANK/COXSONE (JA. PRESSING)
SIDE 1: LEMON TREE - PETER TOSH & THE WAILERS
SIDE 2: FEEL LIKE JUMPING - MARCIA GRIFFITHS *R/steady
RECORD CONDITION: (EX-) Side 2 (EX) *Please note vinyl plays with surface noise, please listen
LABEL CONDITION: MARKING ON BOTH SIDES/STAMP ON ONE SIDE
COMMENTS: A MUST HAVE/COLLECTORS ITEMS***PLEASE NOTE THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST RARE SKA 7"
GENERAL NOTICES â€“â€œEARLâ€ â€“BEST ONES
ALL ITEM(S) ARE SHIPPED FROM JAMAICA
(1) Images are taken of each record as is. I take pride in AUCTIONING/SHIPPING records/vinyls of premium quality.
(2) It should be noted that handling fees are different from shipping charges.
(3) Should the sound sample be unclear or unlisted on our music page, please do not hesitate to let me know. It will be addressed immediately and a sample will also be available via MP3.
(4) I will be available to respond to all e-mails from Monday through Fridays. However, for those e-mails received on the weekends, these will be treated as priority on Monday morning.
(5) Make immediate payment at the end of auction to facilitate prompt shipment.
(1) DHL shipment should include telephone contact and email address.
(2) Should you have any challenge/delay in receiving your package please contact me rather than escalating to eBay.
(1) The side featured (side 1) is the only side that is graded. Should you need information on side 2 please email me for details.
(1) Records/Vinyls sent via normal post is not insured. We take care to package product with extra â€œpaddingâ€, however we cannot be held liable for records damaged in transit.
(2) Parcels have been noted to take as much as three (3) to six (6) months to reach their destination and as such be mindful of undue delay via this method.
(3) Shipments via a courier service namely DHL is recommended
CLICK TO VIEW SHIPPING/POSTAGE RATES